The card l am sharing with you today is a 6x6 white card blank.I have used a new digi that l won from 'Pink Gems Designs' ( see sidebar for link ).I have used promarkers to colour and pastel blue and grey chalk for the background. l have used some lovely stripey DP to give it a spring feel.l embossed a blue panel and using a lighter shade of blue DP, l mounted the image. A scallop nestie is used to mount the 'Little Clair' sentiment.4 little gem flowers are used to finish off . l have decorated the inside of the card,using the same stripey paper..All items used are from my stash ...
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges...
- Crafty Catz - Stripes or Checks
- DYSU -Stripes
- Make it Monday - Anything Goes
- Love to Create - Anything Goes
- Crafts 4 Eternity -Something New (digi )
- Card Crafters Circle -Stitches ( faux stitches on coat and DP )
- Just Keep on Creating -Anything Goes
- OSAAT - Anything Goes
- 2 Sisters Challenge -Use A Digi