This side step card was made cutting up an A4 sheet of patterned card stock. The topper and butterfly dies are from Dawn Bibby , when she use to be on QVC. Just shows you how much stash l still need to use up, but l am getting there ! I have also used some mirri card as an extra layer and added a punched border .Very simple and easy to create when you need a card in a hurry !
I am entering this card into the following challenges.....
- 4 Crafty Chicks -A day to remember
- Craft challenges - Birthday
- Card Makin' Mama's - Anything Goes
- Challenges 4 everybody -Anything Goes
- Creative Inspirations - Lets celebrate !
- Fab 'n' Funky - Dies / Punches
- LEJ Design - Anything Goes