The card I am showing today features a lovely digi that l got from Prarie Fairy designs its called 'The Lighthouse' l have coloured with Promarkers and watercolour pencils. Chalks were used for the background. I followed the sketch from the challenge on the Prairie Fairy fridays. The Dp's are from my stash as are the silver beads.Base card is pale blue and the image is mounted onto some white card stock and the edges frayed a little and edged with a grey promarker.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges..
- Prairy Fairy Fridays- Sketch
- Creative Craft Challenges- Boys will be Boys
- Creative Inspirations-Anything Goes
- SSDS-Use your Stash
- Make it Monday-Anything Goes
- Incy Wincy Challenges -Something Old something New. (New Digi and Old DP's)
- Wishing you all a lovely afternoon ..Hugs Susan x