Hi everyone,Sorry l have not updated for a few days but l am taking on that 'Big Task' of re-organising my craftspace and sorting boxes, and boxes and yet more boxes...Phew ! Never knew l had so much stuff stored away.In one way its good to have a sort out,because l have found some lovely things that l had forgotten l had...
The card l am sharing today is based on the theme of 'Love'. The DP is from the Frou Frou paper pad from kanban , as is the base card. The satin ribbon and little hearts & beads are from my stash. l have used silver mirri card to create a frame for the image and paper. Crystal stickles was used to highlight the flowers..
I want to enter this into the followering challenges...
- Card Makin' Mamas-Valentines
- Crafting For All Seasons-Love is in the air
- Crafty Catz-Valentines
- Creative Inspirations-Lots of Love
- Divas By Design-Love is in the air
- Fab N' Funky-Love is in the air
- Fussy and Fancy-With all my Heart
- Gingerloft Challenges-Love is the air
- One Stop Craft Challenges-Hearts and Flowers